Thank you to all of of patients in helping us to provide a safe environment at Woodbine Optometry during the COVID-19 pandemic. As Alberta transitions into stage 3 reopening, we will be continuing some COVID-19 protocols for the time being.
The following measures will continue:
- Team members will be wearing masks while providing one on one services
- Rigorous disinfection between patient visits
- Screening of patients as they enter our clinic
- Disinfection of all eye wear immediately after it has been tried on
- Removal of all magazines, coffee machines, toys, etc
We are requesting our patients:
- Please wear a mask if you are able to, although it is no longer a requirement
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter
- Whenever possible please limit additional family members to help us maintain physical distancing
- Please ask for assistance when selecting eye wear so that we can disinfect eye wear after it has been tried on
- Kindly reschedule your appointment if in the last 14 days you have had symptoms of illness such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat; have been diagnosed with COVID-19; have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19; or have travelled outside of Canada and are required to isolate.
Thank you to all of our patients for working with us to keep each other safe. We see many vulnerable patients at out clinic and we appreciate your help in taking care of our community. We look forward to taking care of your eye care and eye wear needs!