Thank you to all of our patients in helping us to provide a safe environment at Woodbine Optometry during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see below for our current COVID-19 protocols.
Our team will continue to:
- Wear a mask while providing one on one services to our patients
- Screen patients for symptoms as they enter our clinic
- Perform rigorous disinfection between patient visits
- Disinfect eye wear immediately after it has been handled
We are requesting our patients to:
- Please wear your mask if you are able to at this time
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter
- Kindly reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of illness such as a cough, fever, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Please note that if you have recently completed a mandatory self-isolation period due to COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test, masks are still required for five days afterwards. (https://www.alberta.ca/isolation.aspx).
Thank you to all of our patients for working with us to keep each other safe. We see many vulnerable patients at out clinic and we appreciate your help in taking care of our community. We look forward to taking care of your eye care and eye wear needs!